Elevate Dance is hosting their second benefit dance show to raise money for Dancers Against Cancer & dance scholarships. Studios, schools and crews throughout the Inland Empire, Orange, Riverside & LA Counties will be performing.
Their will also be special guests......
Don't miss out on a great night of dancing and giving!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2019
Los Osos High School Auditorium
6001 Mlliken Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Elevate Dance is offering two four month dance scholarships. We are honored to present these scholarships to a two deserving dancers; 7-12 years old & 13-17 years old.
* Four consecutive months of unlimited tuition, valued at $225 per month.
* Training must be completed from March 1, 2019- June 30, 2019, consecutively.
* Training will include jazz, hip hop, lyrical and ballet.
* An opportunity to perform at the 7th Annual Elevate Dance recital on June 29, 2019.
* Fees associated with recital; recital registration & payment of 3 costume fees.
Download the application on this page, scroll down
* Applicants must have parent/guardian permission
* Applicants can be non-Elevate or current Elevate students.
* Each scholarship candidate is required to complete the attached application.
* Submit a brief summary/essay.
The essay should include the following: What dance means to me? Why I feel I should receive this scholarship? How dance has helped me through a difficult time in my life or how dance has helped me in my life.
* 7-11 year olds to submit a paragraph.
* 12-17 year olds to submit a one page essay.
* ALL PARAGRAPHS/ESSAYS MUST BE TYPED!
ALL APPLICATIONS & SUMMARIES/ESSAYS ARE DUE BY FEBRUARY 1, 2019 & MUST BE MAILED TO :
9651 BUSINESS CENTER DRIVE
BLDG. 15, SUITE A
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91730
If you are unable to come to our show & would like to support Dancers Against Cancer, please go to their website and make a donation. All donations can be made under Elevate Dance.
Select the pink button "DONATE"
Scroll down to the "Campaign" box
Select "ELEVATE DANCE"